California is a cool stat to live in the United States with lots of natural and artificial edifices that are guaranteed to make life better. It is surrounded with a whole lot of mountains, beaches, glowing sunshine and also the home to Hollywood royalty, and the next big technology world of the Silicon Valley is located in California; these are some of the next big things that we cannot live without.
The weather in California is also a great one with beautiful people. For young people who love to engage in several outdoor activities as a way of relaxing and catching fun, the right place to live in is California as there are plenty of adventure such as surfing, skiing, sand-boarding on the desert that you can engage in.
If you are also looking for the best places that offers the best in education and healthcare, California ranks high amongst the cities in the United states and it also doubles as the largest economy in the U.S which means there are lots of economic opportunities available for young minds to explore and get good value for their time and skills.
These are some of the reasons why the influx of young adults that are either looking to start a new family or settle down with their existing families has been on the rise over the years. As a result of this, California is known to be the most populous state and largest economy in the United States as of today.
With the foregoing, it wouldn’t be out of place to highlight some of the best places that young adults can consider as being top places to settle down in California and as a result of this, we will be looking at a list of the top places to move to in California in the next section.
Best Places to Live in California as a Young Adult
The following are some of the best places to relocate to in California, and remember when you decide to move you can research and find out about reputable California moving companies that can help you with relocating. There are a whole lot of good California movers you can check out on the internet.
1. San Diego: San Diego is one of the best places that young adults can live in California, it is the second largest city in California only behind Los Angeles with a population of about 1.35 million. San Diego is a city with an infusion of diverse culture with different people from different cultural background interacting on a daily basis. The weather is also great as it has the most ideal climate in the summer in the whole of America. The nightlife is also a vantage point for San Diego and this is why it is known as the world-famous city for tourists especially the Gaslamp Quarter area of the city. Expectedly, the cost of living in San Diego is high and the rate varies from area to area depending on the suburb as there are plenty of areas that fall both in the inland and coastal regions, with each coming with their distinct advantages. San Diego is a great place for young families and adults, once they can afford the cost of living in this top city.
2. Palo Alto: Palo Alto is regarded as the “Birthplace of Silicon Valley”, and home to several high technology companies, with some top universities such as Stanford University located in this beautiful city. Several top public schools and best eateries are located in Palo Alto. The nightlife here is interesting as lots of clubs and bars are located in the city of Palo Alto.
3. Irvine: Irvine is a city with a population of around 240,000 and it is one of the smallest cities in California but it has a whole lot of side attractions that you can find in any city that rank among the best in the world. It is located in the sunny Orange County and it is one of the safest and wealthiest cities in the United States and this is why you will find Irvine in the top lists of Best Places to live in the world. It offers several economic benefits from top well-paying jobs to over 200 Fortune 500 companies located in the city, with a rail system that connects the town to other popular centers such as Los Angeles. The cost of living here is also on the high side but any investment on properties in Irvine promises high rate of return as it is a hot cake among foreign investors and real-estate investors.
4. Manhattan Beach: Manhattan is located in a small town in Southern California with a population of around 35,000. Manhattan is home to lots of recreational facilities, which includes beautiful hotels, parks, and lots of picnic spots where families can get to have a nice time with lots of fun. The cost of living here is high which is the reason for the low population but yes who cares? As far as the many benefits that come with living Manhattan Beach is concerned, it is a great place to get good value for your money and rent paid in getting a home in such a city.
5. Mountain View: Mountain View is home of the most popular technology brand in the world, Google with a population of less than 800,000 residents and located in Northern California. It is home of lots of political, cultural, and technological activities which makes it a real deal to live in this beautiful city. Rent in this part of California averages around $1,700 a month but the whole cost of rent and living expenses is augmented by the high-paying jobs available in Manhattan Beach.
These are some of the top cities in California that young adults can live in, some other exciting places include Lake Forest, Davis, Redlands, Sacramento, Santa Barbara, Murrieta, Clovis, Newport Beach, Folsom, Yuba City, and Beaumont among others.