What are You moving?
How does it work?
Book Your Mover
Movers in Newark, NJ
Preparing for a move, especially a long distance one, can be stressful and difficult if you aren’t sure as to what you need to do. One of the most important things that you need to consider is who is going to help you with your move. How do you find the best movers in Newark, NJ so that you can take care of everything that you need to accomplish?
That’s why iMoving is here to assist you. We’ve been working with local and long distance moving services in Newark for several years, helping you to connect with them. Our site is built so that you can put in the information about your move, including where you’re headed and additional services that you may need, and then you’ll get quotes from several Newark moving companies that are going to be able to assist you with the move in question.
We’ve done background checks on all of the Newark moving companies in our network so we know that they are people that you can rely on. They all have plenty of experience and train their new movers appropriately. The Newark movers iMoving works with are also licensed, bonded, and insured, so you can be sure that everything will be taken care of and covered properly if something were to happen. When you use our moving services at iMoving, you’re getting the best moving companies in Newark so that you can take care of your needs and know that you’ll get the job done right.
Moving Services in Newark, NJ
- Local Moves – Your movers can help you if you’re moving to a nearby apartment or if you’re moving across the city; either way, they can take care of the services you need.
- Long Distance Moves – Long distance moves take additional planning and services to execute correctly, and there are some companies that specialize in making this happen.
- Business Moves – With so much private data, a wide number of electronic devices and large items that need to be moved, you need special movers that know how to deal with corporate business moves.
- Packing and Unpacking – Packing and unpacking can help families and individuals prevent frustration – and possibly injury – during their move.
- Storage Options – Sometimes, there’s a delay in the middle of the moving process, and you need somewhere to store your items.
- White Glove Services – Do you have antiques, large items, or instruments that need to be moved? White glove services can move them with care.
The Best Moving Tips
- Label absolutely everything that you’re packing away. Not only will that help you to keep track of where things are going, but it makes it a lot easier for you to unpack when you get to your new home.
- Do you have a lot of books, but you’re worried about packing too many in one box? Liquor boxes from the liquor store are absolutely perfect for books! They don’t hold too many and they’re just the right size for your standard novels or hardcover books.
- Start planning for your move as soon as you get word that you are moving. Not only will this allow you to get a moving company that meets your needs, but it can reduce the stress and hassle that is often associated with moving.
- Pack one room at a time. If you pack too many rooms or you throw items from multiple rooms in one box, it could make the unpacking process unruly.
What to Know About Moving to Newark, NJ
Newark is definitely an interesting city, where tons of top 40 singers (Whitney Houston, Paul Simon, and Queen Latifah among them), actors (Jason Alexander, Joe Pesci) have been raised. Shaq was even a Newark resident.
One of the most interesting things about Newark is that it came out of the post-industrial age stronger than ever. It had a lot of problems in the 1960’s, with organized crime, corruption, and political issues, but it’s come out of that and is a better place to live than before.
There are multiple neighborhoods in Newark, and some of them are better for commuting and raising a family than others. Do your research before checking things out and find a place in Newark that is going to fit your family and your needs well. The city is always changing and growing, and you could be part of that growth if you decide that you’d like to live there.