What are You moving?
How does it work?
Book Your Mover
Moving takes a great amount of energy as well as time in order to make sure things go the right way. It can be overwhelming, but iMoving makes it easy to manage your move and get everything done efficiently.
We have worked for years to improve the experience of moving, providing you with help along each step of the process. When booking a Greensboro moving company through us, you can rely on our customer support as well and be assured that your money is safe and your belongings are protected.
We put our customers first and work with only the most qualified moving companies in Greensboro to ensure that you are in safe and reliable hands. Our services are meant to keep you from experiencing problems during your move and include payment protection, moving services that match your needs, and a network or trusted movers in Greensboro.
- Payment protection: Your money is safe when you use iMoving to book a moving company in Greensboro. Our system is very secure and your payment won’t be released to the moving company until the move has been completed and you are satisfied.
- Moving services for what you need: Not every company offers the services you need to complete your move successfully, and every move is different. iMoving matches the moving services you need to the Greensboro movers that are best equipped to handle your move.
- Trusted movers: Our movers are reliable and have been proven to deliver excellent services for over 2 years. Customer satisfaction, licenses, certifications, insurance, and several other factors help us determine whether or not a local or long-distance moving company in Greensboro is eligible to be a part of the iMoving network.
Moving Services in Greensboro, NC
- Storage: When it comes to storage, you need to make sure that your items will be safe and secure. Several of our partner Greensboro movers provide safe units for storage of your belongings during a move.
- Complete Packing & Loading: Packing up your home can be difficult and take a lot of time. If you’re in need of professional services, iMoving has movers with complete packing and loading services to get your items ready to go and on the truck safely and quickly.
- Special Handling: Belongings that are delicate, special, sentimental, or oddly shaped, can be transported safely using our Greensboro moving companies. We have professionals that are adept at handling all kinds of items, including overweight items.
- Commercial & Residential Moves: Whether you are moving your commercial business or residential home, we have moving companies in Greensboro that are available to get you to your destination safely. Our movers are experienced and can handle your move, making the process easier and more efficient.
Pack Several Days’ Worth of Clothing & Essentials
You may not be able to get to some of your boxes as soon as you move into your home. This is why it’s always a good idea to have an overnight bag that is filled with enough clothing and essentials to last you a day or two. You can keep deodorant, soap, a toothbrush, pajamas, any medications, and anything else you need inside this bag.
Plan on Dining at Restaurants for a Bit
After you’ve moved into your new home, it may be a while before you can get out and go grocery shopping. It’s a good idea to put some money into the budget for dining out at restaurants or fast food places for a few days. While it’s a nice idea to get into your home and have a meal the first night in, it can be difficult to go through all those boxes to find everything needed for a good home cooked meal.
Get Rid of Perishables in the Fridge
Perishable items are items that will go bad if they aren’t refrigerated or used by a certain date. Any items in your home that will go bad should be discarded before moving. Try to avoid purchasing anything that you won’t be able to eat before your big moving day to avoid food waste.
Arrange for Help with Children & Pets
Keeping children or pets could be a challenge when you’re in the process of moving. On the day of your move, it’s a good idea to make sure that you have a babysitter lined up just in case things get too hectic. Having someone to look after your children or family pets while you tend to the details of your move can be a big help. If you can find someone to keep your kids occupied for even a few hours, you could get a lot done.
Great Things About Greensboro, NC to Know
Greensboro, North Carolina is a great place to live. You can find something for each member of the family in this beautiful city. It is unique and contains friendly residents along with a beautiful landscape. To help you learn more about this amazing city before you move, there are some great things you should know about Greensboro. They have excellent programs, museums, parks, sporting events, and many other things going on at any time. If you ever want to go out for a stroll, this is the perfect place for that as well.
If you have children in the home, it’s very likely that you want them to have the best education possible. Greensboro, NC is filled with great schools for the youngest of children to older adolescents. The city is home to the esteemed University of North Carolina as well as North Carolina A&T State University. The education system is primed for giving students the opportunity to learn and grow as they get older.
You will find something to do no matter what time of year it is in this beautiful town. There is a myriad of things to do for every individual, such as attending the Carolina Film and Video Festival or going kayaking. You can also visit beautiful art galleries, have fun at theme parks, and simply enjoy the weather while out for a nice stroll. There are plenty of activities for children as well, so the entire family can have fun.
In a recent study, Greensboro was found to be one of the greenest cities in the U.S. The criteria include the amount of recycling that occurs, how many people use fuel-efficient cars, the practiced for building, and resident demands for environmental protection. Of cities on the list, some notable ones include Portland, Oregon and Louisville, Kentucky.