Are you worried about organizing a big Raleigh move? You needn’t worry, because your friends at iMoving have assembled the most comprehensive network of moving companies in Raleigh to make sure your move is free of headaches for you, making the moving process an easy one.
No one wants their move to be hard. It can be difficult enough as it is - planning, making calls, managing inventory, and the rest of the things that go with moving. You handle coordinating the plans, and a trusted iMoving mover partner will cover the heavy lifting.
All of our moving companies are well researched and background checked by us, ensuring that you work with only the best local moving companies around. We want to make sure you have nothing to worry about while moving, and all of our moving companies are trustworthy, reliable, and respectful.
All of our Raleigh moving companies are approved by the BBB and also come highly recommended by previous customers, with glowing reviews of their services. This is highly important to us at iMoving, because good reviews signify that a company is able to be trusted with your valuables while you move from one place to the next.
To help the process even more, iMoving has a handy inventory checklist available for you to take advantage of. This will help itemize your things during your move so you can stay on top of your inventory, making packing and unpacking that much simpler for you. Just another way iMoving helps you out during your move.
Moving Services in Raleigh, NC
When planning your Raleigh move, you’re going to want to make sure you’re taking advantage of the services you may need for a successful move. iMoving networks with professional Raleigh movers that offer many services for customers. Some of these services include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Full Packing Options: The thought of packing your entire home can be a daunting task to most people. We knew this, too, and we make sure many of our companies offer services to make this easier. Many of our partners offer services that help you pack up your home for you, relieving you of the stress, and more importantly, the heavy lifting.
- Disassembly and Reassembly: From things like furniture to televisions, taking things apart and putting them back together can be yet another time-consuming and stressful endeavor. Lucky for you, many of our partners offer services that help with this sort of task.
- Storage: Sometimes, folks moving need to keep certain items in a secure place until they are ready for it again. iMoving mover partners offer storage facilities for you to utilize if you need them, climate and pest control, keeping your stuff safe while you move to your new home.
- Local and Long Distance Moving: There are a lot of rules and regulations regarding licensing and more for long hauls. Our moving partners are qualified and fully licensed for long distance moving, helping you move across state lines, or just across town.
- Difficult Maneuvering: Sometimes, you have over-sized pies of furniture or another large item that will need special handling. This is no problem. The professionals we work with have been doing this for years and know some of the best ways to navigate the bigger items into your new home. Just be sure to tell the moving company about it ahead of time.
A Few Friendly Moving Tips to Make Your Move Easier
Want to take your moving game to the next level? Well, now you can with a few of these tips to help you move as an expert mover would. This will make your move so much simpler and more efficient.
- When putting things in boxes, seal it up with heavy-duty packaging tape: Let’s face it, scotch tape isn’t something that’s going to easily hold the seal on a heavy box full of valuables. Use heavy-duty packaging tape to ensure the box stays shut until you’re ready to unpack it.
- If disassembling multiple things, put their parts in labeled bags: If you have to disassemble a few televisions or other electronics, keep their screws and other parts in labeled bags. This way, you’ll know which parts go with which device. This will save you time and stress later so you’re not wondering what goes where.
- If you have breakables in drawers, be sure they’re empty before you load them up: Moving drawers that might have some valuables in them? Make sure you double-check and remove anything that may have breakable items in the drawers. This way, they won’t fall out and break during the move.
What to Know About Raleigh, NC
Moving to Raleigh is an exciting prospect, especially when you know exactly what fun things are on offer for you when you get here. Raleigh offers the best of the North Carolina lifestyle, from things to do out in nature, to fun things for the kids to enjoy, and of course, some of the best restaurants around to satisfy any taste.
Looking for a fun place for the whole family? Check out Frankie’s Fun Park, with many fun things to do. Frankie’s offers go-karting, laser tag, bumper cars, and so much more, for kids and kids at heart to enjoy.
Nature lovers will enjoy Neuse River Trail, a 27-mile trail along the river ripe with opportunities for biking, hiking, and camping. Lake Johnson is another scenic area for swimming and picnics, as well as boat rentals so you can set sail with your family.
Feeling hungry? Asian food lovers should check out Zanyu Asian Noodles. Anyone who loves a delicious steak will enjoy Angus Barn, one of Raleigh’s finest steakhouses. If you’re feeling like some seafood, look no further than 42nd Street Oyster Bar, with many seafood classics on the menu complete with live music on the weekends.
This is just a small taste of some of the fine things you will find to do in Raleigh. If you’re ready to start planning your move, use the easy tools on iMoving.com to begin getting estimates from Raleigh movers.