Total of 3 carriers in Nashville
12Years in Business
3Years in Business
Movers in Nashville, TN
If you are dreading the process of moving, it is completely understandable. Many individuals, couples and families have previous experiences with moving companies that are not very positive.
We often hear about movers that took an extra month to transport items to the destination, overcharged at the last minute by adding hidden fees and even damaged some possessions during the move. It is the main reason why we decided to create iMoving, as we did not want others to experience these issues.
iMoving does not provide broker services. Instead, we are a referral service with a focus on building and maintaining a network of outstanding movers. Our goal is to put you in touch with the moving companies in Nashville, Tennessee that will help make your move a success. We only put you in contact with the best Nashville movers, as chosen by our team of professionals.
There are some referral companies that use an algorithm to “select” the best local or long-distance Nashville movers, but that is not how we operate. Our process involves a lot more detail. When a mover is added to our network, it is because our team has personally vetted that company.
Our vetting process for long-distance moving companies includes a check of their insurance and certification, assessing how long they have been in business, and learning about the experiences of their previous customers. We also complete a personal meeting with the company before adding them to the network.
If you are looking for an easy way to select a top moving company in Nashville and save money on your upcoming move, iMoving is here to help you.
Moving Services in Nashville, Tennessee
The beauty of choosing a moving company through the iMoving network is that you are matched up with movers that offer the services you require. So long as you include the relevant details about your upcoming move when requesting a referral, we will match you with the appropriate Nashville, TN moving companies.
Here is a look at the services that you can typically expect from a top local moving company within our network.
- Ability to handle a local and/or long-distance move.
- A choice between loading and unloading, or a full packing and unpacking service.
- Offer of short-term storage at the destination.
- Ability to transport your vehicle across the country.
- Special handling for heavy, valuable, and delicate items.
- Vehicle tracking allows you to know where your possessions are at any moment.
Helpful Moving Tips
Having a plan for your big move is so important. There are so many little details that you must resolve, both at your current location and in Nashville. Here are a few helpful tips that will ensure your upcoming move is a success.
- Check if your pets need special licenses. If you have certain pets, such as fish, reptiles or birds, you may need to go through a specific process to have them licensed in Nashville.
- Decide whether you will drive your car or have it transported. It is best to make a decision well before your move, as it allows time to line up the service with the Nashville mover you choose and to arrange for your own transportation.
- Create a checklist for the first week in Nashville. You will need to run errands, such as transferring utility bills, opening bank accounts, changing car registration and getting your pets licensed.
What to Know When Moving to Nashville
The state capital of Tennessee and one of the most famous cities in the country, Nashville is considered the home of country music. It is home to some of the most famous stars in the nation, while venues such as the Grand Ole Opry and the Country Music Hall of Fame are a major part of its culture.
Even if you are not a huge fan of country music, you will find plenty of other music festivals, concerts, and events that you can enjoy. For nature lovers, the Shelby Bottoms Nature Center and the Richard Creek Greenway are a must. These are great places for a family picnic or a hiking trip.
With areas such as Belle Meade, Green Hills, Richland, and the West End, and Five Points, there are many great Nashville neighborhoods to explore. It is a city full of culture and friendly communities.