What are You moving?
How does it work?
Book Your Mover
Movers in North Carolina
Moving is hard, no doubt about it. Make your next move to, from, or within the state of North Carolina a lot easier with iMoving. We’ve done all the work of compiling a comprehensive list of safe, reliable and trustworthy moving companies in NC and across the country to make your move as stress-free as moving gets.
No one wants to pay a moving company to transport their possessions only to find that furniture has been scratched and torn, or dishes have been broken. Our hand-picked moving companies are thoroughly vetted and extensively background checked. Their credentials are verifiable and available to the customer, for extra peace of mind.
You’ve got enough to think about regarding your upcoming move. iMoving is designed to eliminate the fear of hiring North Carolina moving companies to assist you with your move.
From packing lists to individualized costs per item to the truck to get your things from your old home to your new; we have streamlined and improved every step of the moving experience. Simply log on and get started planning what you need to pack and transport your household items.
Don’t just take our word for it; every North Carolina mover we work with has been positively rated by the BBB and prior customers. You work hard to provide for your family, so we work hard to ensure your family’s personal property is treated with complete dignity and respect during your move.
North Carolina Moving Services
- Full Packing- Save time, money, and frustrations when you opt to let the moving company pack your household items for you.
- Storage- Many of the moving services in our network offer climate and pest-controlled storage solutions before and after your move.
- Local Moving- Whether you’re moving across town or another part of North Carolina, using a moving service makes moving easier, and is often cheaper than doing it on your own.
- Long-Distance Moving- Moving across state lines means you should work with a long-distance or interstate moving company. Every state has specific regulations that movers need to keep current with.
- Commercial Moving- Moving your business to a new location in North Carolina? Many NC moving companies in our network can reliably execute complicated moves like commercial relocations.
- Special Handling- Large/unusually shaped items like pianos or pieces of art require special handling. Movers that provide this service will have the experience and expertise to ensure your special goods are handled properly.
Moving Tips That Work
One of the biggest pains about moving from an old place to a new one is transporting all of your belongings in an organized manner. Here are a few tricks to make your move more efficient and orderly.
- Save toilet paper, aluminum foil, and paper towel tubes to easily organize your hair-ties, barrettes, and other toiletries. Simply slide hair-ties down the similarly sized tube for hassle-free unpacking.
- Mark boxes with the room they come from and a short item description for easier sorting and unpacking.
- Use a small clear plastic tote to carry pet food, toys, blankets and water bottles with you for easier bathroom breaks.
- Color code box labels by room, saving the most important items to be loaded last and unloaded first.
- Print a map booklet with interesting North Carolina facts and travel activities to keep the kids entertained.
Things to Know When Moving to North Carolina
From the mountains to the sea, NC is full of exciting and interesting places to visit and things to do. Enjoy a day at the beach along its more than 300 miles of Atlantic coastline or revel in the natural beauty of the Emerald Isle.
Prefer to head into Raleigh for some fun in the city? There are museums dedicated to science, art and history ready to be explored. If you’d rather pamper yourself at a
spa, luxury hotel, or golf resort North Carolina has exactly what you need.
High society or simple country style, you don’t have to choose, there’s plenty to see and do in the state with “Firsts that Last”. North Carolina is steeped in vivid history while looking toward a bright new tomorrow, so get out there and experience all the natural and man-made splendor of the Tar Heel State.