3Years in Business
What are You moving?
How does it work?
Book Your Mover
Movers in Massachusetts
Getting ready for your next big move to a new location can be intimidating and stressful – but there are ways that you can make it less so. Are you looking to find moving companies in Massachusetts? That’s where iMoving can assist you! We’ve been working with Massachusetts movers for a number of years and can help you to find the right company for your situation.
At iMoving, we are what is referred to as a moving facilitator. That is, we’re a company that helps you to get the information that you need to pick the best long distance Massachusetts moving companies. All of the local Massachusetts movers that we work with have been properly vetted, and they have the licensing, bonds, and insurance that is necessary in order to take care of your moving job correctly. Knowing that you are getting information from companies that are going to do the job right helps to give our customers the peace of mind that they deserve for their move.
All you need to do is head to our website and put in where you’re moving from and where you’re headed. We will then give you a list of Massachusetts movers and the quotes that they would provide for a move, complete with the services that you would like. Then, you choose who you’d like to go with, schedule dates, and that’s it – you’re ready to get going!
Moving Services in Massachusetts
- Full Packing – From packing everything in your home to only packing some things, full packing services can help you with every step of the packing process.
- Storage – If you need to store items between the time you move out of your old place and the time you move into the new one, you can find it.
- Local Moving – Are you moving down the street or across town? Many of our companies offer local services.
- Long Distance Moving – Long distance moving specialists can coordinate every part of your long distance move so that it goes smoothly and you don’t end up with too many hiccups along the way.
- Commercial Moving – Business moving services and commercial moves take special preparation and handling, which many movers can provide.
- Special Handling – Instruments, large items, and other white glove services are available from many of our moving companies.
Top Tips for Your Move
- As soon as you know that a move is on the horizon, you want to be sure that you get started with packing. Don’t procrastinate, and you’ll reduce the stress you feel.
- Organize while you pack. Get rid of things that you don’t want or need, pack room-by-room so everything goes where it needs to, and label as much as you can.
- Schedule your move sooner than later. Many moving companies have quite busy schedules, so you want to be sure that you can get them scheduled for when you want and need their services.
- Eat what’s left in your house! Plan your meals in a way that allows you to finish off as much food as you can so that you don’t need to pack the food that is at your home. You can just go on a grocery trip shortly after you move in.
What to Keep in Mind When Moving to Massachusetts
Massachusetts is quite an interesting state with lots to see. There is more than just Boston. For example, you can go through the wine and cheese trail, which has over 20 different stops. It’s a beautiful drive and there are all sorts of delicious wines to try. And, due to their importance in American History, there are literally hundreds of historical places that you can stop.
Native Massachusetts residents have quite the accent, and have lots of ways to say things that you may have never expect. We’ve all heard about “pahking the caah” (parking the car), but you may not know how they pronounce “Worchester” (it’s “Wooster”) and potatoes (b’dayduhs). You’ll get used to it.
The weather isn’t perfect in Massachusetts (like most of New England). You get unpredictable weather for about 6 to 8 months of the year. Then, starting in October and ending in March, you get a lot of winter. Bundle up!