5Years in Business
What are You moving?
How does it work?
Book Your Mover
Do you have a big move coming up? For a lot of people, moving to a new place can be something that causes a lot of stress and anxiety. But, if you take the time to find a solid Utah moving company to give you a hand, you’ll find that it’s a little easier than you may have ever expected it to be. Movers have experience and tools that can help you move to go quickly and smoothly.
That’s why we started iMoving. We know that our customers are looking for skilled, affordable, and top-of-the-line local or long-distance moving companies that they can trust and that will give them the best service for their money. Not only that, but we know that you want a simple way to find those movers. So, we said, why not build a network of highly-qualified, trustworthy moving companies and a site that is optimized for this sort of search? And where people can get their moving quotes in one place?
At iMoving, we’re committed to helping you find the best prices and the best Utah movers for your long-distance or local moving needs. Our website is easy to use – your only job is to go in there, provide us with the proper information, and then check out the quotes. Pick the Utah moving company that matches your needs the best and then reserve your time. It really is that simple to schedule your move when you use the iMoving website!
Moving Services in Utah
- Local Moves: Are you only moving a short distance? Maybe you’re moving across town or to another county so that your kids are in a different school district? If so, then you want to be sure that you hire a company that offers local moves as part of their services.
- Long-Distance Moves: Long-distance movers take care of moves that are any far distance – usually 100 miles or more. These types of moves require additional planning and the moving company needs special expertise, licensing and equipment to take care of it effectively.
- Business and Other Commercial Moves: If you’re moving a business, you need to be sure that you are working with commercial movers. They can help you to keep large items safe and confidential information private.
- Packing and Unpacking Services: Packing and unpacking takes a lot of time and effort, and some moving companies offer packing and unpacking services to help you take care of it for you.
- Other Miscellaneous Services: Storage, white glove services, antique moving, large instrument moving, and a wide array of other services may be available from your Utah moving company. Be sure to talk with them to get details.
Some of Our Favorite Moving Tips
When you’re getting ready for a big move, you want to be sure that you take care of everything in a manner that makes sense. Here are some tips that you can utilize in order to make your Utah move go more smoothly.
- Earlier is better. The earlier that you schedule your movers, the earlier that you start packing, the earlier that you put in notices – doing it earlier makes it a lot better. Not only does it prevent complications and confusion, but it also ensures that you’ll be able to set those dates in place and have everything ready to go. It also makes you feel less stressed out.
- Put together a box that is meant to be opened first. This should have toiletries, towels, and other items that you’ll need for your first night or two that you’re in your new place. This allows you to take your time when unpacking while also making sure that you have the items that you need in order to settle into your new home without too much hassle.
- Keep small valuables with you in your vehicle. If you have jewelry, important documents, or other items that you want to be sure to keep safe, keep them with you. Accidents happen, and while all of the Utah moving companies in our network are trustworthy, it doesn’t make sense to take risks when you don’t have to.
- Always pack an overnight bag with a couple of nights’ clothing options. That way, if there’s a delay in moving into your new place, you can make sure that you have clothing that you’re comfortable in, rather than scrambling for clothes in your packed boxes.
- Label all of your boxes and color-code them if you can. This will make things a lot simpler when it comes time to unpack and get organized.
What to Know When Moving to Utah
- There are so many amazing things to do and see in Utah! The entire state is absolutely beautiful and it’s incredibly diverse in terms of topography. If you want to go skiing, head to the mountains in the winter. Do you want to swim? There are plenty of parks (including the famous Zion National Park) and other places to go. You can hike in the wildness or enjoy the allure of the city.
- Salt Lake City is an awesome city to go visit or live in. There’s always something going on, and there’s a lot of culture there as well. The arts are a huge part of what is happening throughout the city, and there are all sorts of festivals. The Sundance Film Festival, which is held in SLC’s suburb, Park City, is the biggest film festival out there.
- Religion is very important to people who live in Utah. Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (the Mormons) are the most prominent group, but there are plenty of other religions. You will likely be invited to a lot of events at the Mormon community centers, which are called Stake Houses (unlike a steak house, where you can get prime rib and other delicacies).
- The job market in Utah is actually doing really well, compared to other parts of the country. There are all sorts of job opportunities out there in pretty much any sector that you may be interested in working in.
- Provo, Utah, is another location that has been getting a lot of attention as well. The area has some of the lowest unemployment rates in the country, the economy is really diverse, and it’s quite affordable to live there. House costs are stable and you can find some great places to live and enjoy life.