10Years in Business
What are You moving?
How does it work?
Book Your Mover
Movers in New Jersey
Getting ready for any sort of move, whether it’s long-distance or local, can take time or effort to work out. You want to know that you are doing the best thing for your situation and that you can find it at an affordable price. But, as you look at what you need to do, you’re probably exploring the options you have to find movers in New Jersey that can take care of the issues and work with you.
With the help of iMoving, we can help with every part of moving facilitation, allowing you to get the resources that you need and connecting you with the moving services in New Jersey that are going to be able to help you work out whatever is necessary for your situation. We help you to connect with local or long-distance New Jersey moving companies that have the services that you need and that can help you to get everything worked out properly and in an affordable fashion.
What do we do? As a moving facilitator, you provide us with the necessary information about your move – where you’re moving to and from, what sorts of services that you need (residential or commercial; long distance or local, etc.), and if you need additional services that only some local New Jersey movers provide. Then, we provide you with quotes from licensed, bonded, and insured companies so that you can pick one and schedule your move. It’s that easy!
Moving Services in New Jersey
- Local Moves – Moving in your local area goes a lot more swiftly with the help of a local moving company that can take care of your needs.
- Long Distance Moves – Long distance movers have experience with long trips, taking care of your items and planning out the details so everything goes as you need it to.
- Residential Moves – Moving your home may take some special details, and you want to have movers that know how to take care of those things without too much trouble in the first place.
- Commercial Moves – All businesses have special needs for furniture, equipment, and information, and you want to have a moving company that can take care of it all.
- Other Services – Packing and unpacking, storage, special handling, and other various services may be necessary based on the move that you’re putting together. You’ll want to be sure to indicate these sorts of things as you’re getting the quote for your move.
The Best Moving Tips
- When scheduling your move, you want to be sure that you do it as soon as you know when you’re moving. Try to schedule for the middle of the month, in the middle of the week to get the best choices.
- When you start packing up, go room by room and label different rooms with different colors. Not only will it help you to know where everything went, but you can also have an easier time unpacking because the boxes will end up in the right rooms when they get to your home.
- Always purge items before you start packing. There are likely some things in your home that have accumulated, so throw away old items you don’t need, give them away to charity or others you know, or sell them at a big moving sale ahead of your big move. It’ll save you money and frustration if you go about it the right way.
What to Know About Moving to New Jersey
Depending on where you live in New Jersey, you’re likely going to have to deal with a lot of traffic. Northern New Jersey (which many people see as an extension of New York City) has the overflow from NYC, and Southern New Jersey is filled with people that work in Philadelphia. Also, in regards to cars, you won’t be able to pump your own gas – it’s illegal throughout the entire state.
If you enjoy sports, you’ve got tons of choices to check out. All of the New York teams (Giants, Lakers, Yankees, Mets), all of the Philadelphia Teams, and even a few teams from the Baltimore area are represented by fans throughout the state. You can get to a game quickly.
While people don’t usually think of “great food” when they think of Jersey, they do have some of the best diners. Most are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (except holidays) and have some of the best breakfasts and brunches that you’ll ever enjoy.