Total of 1 carriers in El Paso
El Paso Movers
Let’s face it, nobody looks forward to the moving process. Whether you are moving for the first time or the fifteenth time, the process of packing and moving is both tedious and tiring.
However, from the comfort of your home, you can plan your move to El Paso and find expert movers by using iMoving’s services!
Here are some reasons as to why iMoving is the best choice for your moving needs:
- Years of experience in the moving industry
- Fairly priced and accurate quotations eliminate the guesswork and hidden charges
- Both local and long-distance moving companies for El Paso, TX moves in our network
- Expert El Paso movers – only the best pass our rigorous vetting process and qualify as an iMoving partner
- Live support is available to answer any of your questions, at any time
Always choose a mover that gives you a complete and accurate quotation before the move. There are plenty of horror stories of people who get hit with hidden charges from movers after the job is done but have no choice but to pay the additional fees. Have peace of mind with iMoving’s network of highly qualified interstate movers or local El Paso movers and our accurate quote tools. No more guessing or ridiculous surcharges, just professional movers with respect for their customers!
What places iMoving at the head of the pack is our strict policies and requirements when it comes to choosing the professional movers that get added to our network of available movers. Once added to the network, our movers maintain their quality through a performance rating system. Not only that, but we have movers available in almost every state which adds to the convenience of using iMoving’s services.
Moving Services in El Paso, TX
- Short distance or local moving: Never underestimate the use of a good, professional mover even if you are just moving to the other side of the city! Make your move as fast and hitch-free as possible by hiring experienced movers in your area.
- Long-distance or interstate moving: This type of move involves passing the borders of two or more states, independent of the distance. Compared to local movers, those who perform this type of moving service are required by law to have a license from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Commercial moving: Compared to residential moves, commercial moving has its own, unique set of requirements. In contrast to moving into your own home or apartment, moving into a commercial office space requires proper timing and quick transfer of items as to not disrupt normal business hours or reduce productivity — because of course, time is money!
Useful Tips for a Successful Move
Do your research
This includes doing your research on your movers and the place you are planning on moving to. Read reviews of your professional movers and ask all the questions you need to avoid any unexpected problems. Knowing what to expect when you arrive at your new home will help ease any anxieties about moving, and you can even plan where to have your first meal with your family once you arrive!
Settle your balances
After finding a new place to move to, you may be excited for the fresh start and newest chapter in your life. However, in order to have a truly blank slate, it’s important that you settle all your balances and conflicts that you have at the moment. Be sure to legally change your address, update contact numbers, and pay all outstanding balances to avoid things getting lost in the mail or being charged late fees.
Quality is key
Never settle for less! Choosing professional movers who also use quality tools and materials is a sure way to have your items arrive at your new place the same way they left your old one. Strong boxes and protective wraps are essential for a safe move.
Keep inventory lists
Create an inventory list for each room as you pack. Label them thoroughly with info such as which room it came from, who owns the items, and all the items that were placed inside. After a long, tiring move, the last thing you’re going to want to do is to dig through a mountain of taped-up boxes that look exactly the same.
Communication is key
Communication between your family members, movers, and point person at your moving destination is essential for a coordinated and comfortable move. Lapses of communication can result in unwanted stress and headaches, which are definitely something you don’t want to be carrying to your new home.
What to Expect When Moving to El Paso, TX
El Paso is a fairly well-known place in Texas, but for those who are unfamiliar here’s what you can look forward to before you make your move:
Affordable homes and relatively low cost of living
Living in El Paso can save you a lot of cash when it comes to buying a home and raising a family. The cost of living here is well below the national average, as well as the cost of housing. The national average cost of housing is more than $220,000, while in El Paso the average cost of a home is $150,000. This is a great option for first-time homebuyers and small families.
Sunny skies for most of the year
Here in El Paso, you can still experience all four seasons, however, like a Southwestern state, the temperatures can be moderately high in the summer while snowy winters are less of an occurrence. Although it rains in El Paso, the annual rainfall is typically below 10 inches. For comparison, the average annual rainfall in Washington state is about 38 inches!
The sunny days in El Paso are great but be prepared for windy days and powerful storms too. Sand storms are not uncommon and severe thunderstorms with hail are fairly common. Although there’s less of a risk of tornadoes here when compared to the rest of Texas, they do still occur.
The saying that “everything is bigger in Texas!” is absolutely true. Not only is Texas one of the biggest states in terms of area, but many things from pastimes, personalities, and proportions are also larger than life most of the time. Visit some local El Paso steak and rib joints, and you’ll definitely see that bigger is better!