Total of 1 carriers in Santa Clara
8Years in Business
Santa Clara Movers
It’s overwhelming to take on the project of packing up and moving your entire home from one place to another. iMoving was established so that you don’t have to go through it alone and you don’t have to pay high prices for professional assistance or work with shady movers. The Santa Clara movers on our site are licensed and provide numerous services that take some of the work away from moving.
How does iMoving make moving easier?
There’s no need to pick a random moving company and hope that things go well when working with iMoving movers. We go through each moving company in Santa Clara we partner with to find out everything about their company and how they handle their customers. We also look at their licenses and the experience they have in several areas of moving, such as handling commercial moves or moving special objects. Each company in our network must also be established for more than 2 years, so you won’t get taken advantage of.
A huge concern when hiring movers is the price. The costs of moving can be high, but iMoving works with moving companies in Santa Clara to make sure that you get the best price possible. Unlike working with moving companies on your own, on iMoving your payment is protected and the movers won’t be paid until we have verified that your items reached their destination safely. If there are any problems, we work with you to make sure that you've taken care of it.
Moving Services in Santa Clara, CA
- Packing and Unpacking: Packing up the home can take hours and require organization, attention, sweat, and heavy lifting. Professional local moving companies in Santa Clara can provide packing services to get your home ready to go in no time. They also unpack homes, making getting settled easier.
- Safe, Secure Storage: Storage is available from many of our partner movers in Santa Clara with temperature and pest controlled units that are kept under lock and key.
- Local and Out of State Moves: Whether you’ve decided to move out of the state or to a different neighborhood within Santa Clara, you’ll find moving companies in our network that are licensed to carry out both types of moves with expertise.
- Commercial Moving: Commercial businesses can face some challenges when it comes to relocating. The business moving companies we work with are highly skilled and have experience moving every kind of commercial business. Whatever services you need, you can find them from a reputable moving company on iMoving.
- Don’t be afraid to get rid of things. Your home accumulates a lot – more than you probably realize at first. When packing, it becomes more and more apparent how many items you have that may not be needed in the new home. Don’t be afraid to get rid of things that you no longer use, donating things or recycling them instead of throwing them in the trash. If you have the time, you can even host a yard sale or sell items online.
- Organize items by category. The organization is an essential part of keeping your move organized and making sure that things go as smoothly as possible. Without organization, you won’t know where anything is and could have trouble when you need to find certain items in your new home. Label all boxes correctly and organize your items by category, placing similar items in the same box.
- Pick your moving day carefully. The day that you pick for your move is almost as important as the move itself. Knowing the date you will be moving allows you to plan as much as possible and make sure things go smoothly. The date can affect the price of the move as well, so consider this when making a choice. You should also think about when moving companies in Santa Clara will be busiest, which is typically on weekends.
- Consider the easiest way to your new home. Before getting on the road, you should make a plan and route the best way to get to your home. It’s recommended that you don’t rely on your phone’s GPS, as service could be interrupted if you’re traveling between states and you could miss important turns or information. Try going to old school and planning your trip on a map that you can take out on the road. You could also write down the directions you’ve found, making it easy to stay on track to your new abode.
Things to Know About Moving to Santa Clara, CA
Santa Clara, CA is a beautiful city with sunshine and beautiful breezes. When moving to a city, it’s important to know more than just the weather and other information that tourists will be able to find. If you’re making it your home, it’s important to know about the community.
If you have a family or would like to start a family, Santa Clara is a great place to lay down some roots and settle down. The city is bustling with families that have made the area their home, so you can expect plenty of child-friendly entertainment. The schools in the area are great, with children achieving a well-rounded education and moving on to attend some of the best colleges around. From start to finish, it’s an excellent place to call your home.
The festivals that take place in the area are unique and amazing fun. There’s no shortage of what you can find going on nearby, such as the California Extreme festival or subZERO. The Seven Springs is a beautiful place that used to be an orchard and now boasts beautiful trees and scenic views. If you’d like a more educational experience, the Fujitsu Planetarium is fun for the whole family. You can even take art classes and hone your passions and talents.
The pace in Santa Clara is a bit more relaxed than in other areas around California. Traffic flows well, so you don’t have to leave the house ridiculously early to make it work on time through hordes of cars and horns beeping. The weather will be nice and comfortable, so you can relax while stopping to get a coffee from the local shop or a bite to eat before heading into the daily grind. During the day, this little city is bustling with activity, so you’ll always be able to find something interesting around you.