Total of 1 movers in North Miami
North Miami Movers
Finding the right moving company for your upcoming move is tiring and stressful, but iMoving makes choosing a trustworthy North Miami mover easier than ever. We have a large network of moving companies and make it simple to find the type of company and service you need.
Enter the details of your move into our moving cost calculator and you’ll instantly have access to local and long-distance moving companies in North Miami that want to help you get to your new home. Along with the company, you will see prices, ratings and reviews to help you make the best choice.
Rest assured your belongings are in the right hands when you book with any company in our network. We screen and handpick each one of our movers and each one:
- is licensed and insured
- have been in business for at least 2 years
- is interviewed by our team
- is held accountable and removed from the network if our standards are violated
Having a mover that is reliable, professional and transparent reduces a lot of stress that moves can create. Some benefits of using our vetted, high performing network include:
- Save time. You don’t have to research and call moving companies
- All quotes are binding and cannot be changed by the mover and rating and reviews are from real people.
- Avoid dishonest companies. There are companies that do not deliver what they promise, overcharge or find other ways to try to take advantage of customers.
Just the thought of moving to North Miami is exciting! The thought of searching through dozens of local or long-distance moving companies to find one that is trustworthy and professional, not so much. Save yourself the trouble and let iMoving do the heavy lifting for you instead.
Moving Services in North Miami, FL
Local and Long Distance Moving: Long-distance moves typically cost more because the moves tend to be longer distances than local moves. Besides the distance traveled, both will pack, load and transport your belongings. Companies helping you move across the street or across the country should be licensed and insured.
Special Handling: This service should be used for any large and fragile possessions that you’re concerned about. It is a specific style of packing and moving for precious, delicate items and alerts movers to take even more special care with them.
Full Packing: Maybe you can handle loading, transporting, and unloading your items alone, but packing is out of the question. Professional movers will systematically pack your home, ensuring that things are organized, protected, and safe for the journey.
Storage: If you need a safe place to keep your belongings, either temporarily or long-term, many companies offer storage solutions like renting lockers, containers or rooms. The prices will depend on how much space you need.
Use These 5 Moving Tips for a Successful North Miami Move
Get The Details Sorted Out Ahead of Time
Paying attention to details will always lead to success. In the case of moving, it will go much more smoothly if you know: where the movers are parking the truck in advance, the best ways to enter/exit the apartment and if there are any limitations on moving hours or parking.
Have Furniture Prepped
If you can easily disassemble furniture, go ahead and do it. This will save money and time. For everything else, have a list of items that need to be taken apart ready for movers. Remove all breakable and heavy items from furniture that needs to be disassembled (it should be packed up) so they are easier to lift.
Pack It Up With Paper
Don’t use newspaper to wrap delicate items in because the ink smears and stains your valuable items. Use proper packing paper or better still, brown paper bags. Both options will help you avoid scrubbing down every dish and piece of glassware you own before putting them away at your new place.
Don’t Forget To Buy The Other Moving Supplies
Ordering boxes are usually the first and only thing people remember they need in order to move – but what about the tape? Buy more tape than you need, also consider buying a tape gun to assemble boxes faster. It is way too easy to forget you need other supplies like bubble wrap, labels, and sharpies. Before you go shopping, make a list first and check it twice.
Pack In Every Size
When purchasing or collecting boxes, make sure you get a variety of sizes. Think critically about what needs to be packed up. Most people think they need a huge amount of large boxes when actually they needed medium and small-sized boxes. Remember things are usually easier to pack in smaller boxes anyway. Get a lot of small boxes, many medium ones, and a few wardrobe boxes.
Good Things to Know When Moving to North Miami, FL
- Tour a Spanish Monastery: Built centuries ago in Spain, the Monastery of St. Bernard de Clairvaux was purchased by William Randolph. He then had the structure dismantled before shipping it to the US, where it sits 12 minutes away from North Miami. Eventually, the buildings were rebuilt into the churches standing today. The church is functioning with its own congregation.
- Greynolds Park: 13 minutes away, in the heart of North Miami Beach is where you’ll find this large outdoor park. Guests can basically go camping right in the middle of Miami. With its hardwood hammock and mangrove forest, it is the perfect setting for people looking for an outdoor time that’s not the beach.
- Get Ready for Hot, Humid Weather: North Miami is known for its year-round warm temperatures. If you’re headed here from a cooler climate, prepare yourself for some rather oppressive humidity in the summer. The Everglades, surrounding ocean and swampland combine to form very moist air.
- Beware of Miami Traffic: Traffic can be a major issue for residents. Expect major delays along with frequent traffics jams when using the highways during rush hour.
- A Relaxed, Slower Approach to Life: Latin culture has permeated into the food, music, and lifestyle. There’s a more laid-back approach to everyday interactions here. Everything is pretty chill; checkout lines stalling due to customers chatting with cashiers are pretty common.
- Pick Up a New Language: If you ever wanted to learn Spanish, moving here will give you the chance. Though it’s not necessary to speak Spanish to get through day-to-day life, knowing it is an asset and pretty awesome.
With iMoving, you can plan and manage the moving process, from start to finish, right from your phone or computer. Simply use our moving cost calculator and tell us the details of your upcoming move. You’ll immediately see prices from some of the best moving companies in North Miami. All you have to do is choose a company that fits your needs best.